Black Plums or Jamuns, are commonly seen fruits in the market during the summer season. They are one of the best fruits to indulge in. The fruit is incredibly tasty and has medicinal benefits. It is understood that consumption of black plums not only relieves you of stomach pain but also cleans your intestines by removing the toxins stacked over the years.
Black plum vinegar is good to reduce enlargement of spleen, diarrhea, and urine retention problems. Jamuns are rich in vitamin A and C, which help reinforce the immunity and also detoxify your body. Other than this, jamuns are also known to accelerate the weight loss process. Jamun ’s polyphenolic compounds are effective against heart diseases, diabetes, cancer, asthma, and arthritis. Various digestive disorders i.e. bowel spasm, flatulence, stomach disorders, dysentery are cured by jamun. It is also eaten as a tonic to increase sexual activity
Don’t Miss : 6 Best Ways to Cure Diabetes through Ayurveda
Here’s How Black Plums Help in Weight Loss
- Jamun is a healthy snack with low calories that helps to reduce your weight, particularly in summers.
- The high fiber content of jamuns keeps you feel full for a longer
- They are not easily digested by the body, so it passes quickly through your system without causing the blood sugar levels to rise.
- Jamuns help in the proper functioning of the digestive system due to their soothing and cooling properties thereby aiding weight loss.
- Microorganisms have adequate moisture to grow during monsoons, making us more vulnerable to diseases. To keep our immunity stronger, powerful antioxidants are needed, which are rich in vitamin C like black plums.
Black Plums make a healthy option during snack time. It helps to shed those extra kilos this monsoon season. Prepare a bowl of fruit salad with diced jamuns. Stay fit and stay healthy with jamuns.
Read this : Home Remedies for Mosquito Bites on Babies