Pancreas, a gland behind the stomach, does not produce adequate hormones called insulin resulting in diabetes. Insulin helps carry sugar from the bloodstream into the cells.
When digested food enters your bloodstream, insulin help glucose to move out of the blood and into cells, where it’s broken down to produce energy. Our bodily functions are driven by this energy.
However, if you are suffering from diabetes, your body is unable to break down glucose into energy. This is because there is a lack of insulin to move the glucose, or the insulin produced work inefficiently.
Diabetes is a lifetime disorder that causes a person’s blood sugar level to become too high. The two main types of diabetes are type 1 diabetes and type 2 diabetes.
6 Best Ways to Cure Diabetes through Ayurveda
- Drink Bitter guard juice of about 30ml on empty stomach in the early morning every day.
- Take ½ tbsp. of ground bay leaf powder, to ½ tbsp. of turmeric and 1 tbsp. of Aloe Vera juice, mix all the ingredients and consume it twice a day before lunch and dinner. It helps to control sugar in the blood.
- Fenugreek seeds are a great remedy to decrease the signs and symptoms of diabetes. It can be consumed by soaking the seeds overnight in warm water and chewing them in the morning on empty stomach.
- Drinking 20 ml of Amla juice twice a day is good for the diabetic It can also be taken in powder form for the same results.
- Take one liter of fresh water. Add 3-4 tbsp. of cinnamon powder and heat it for 20 minutes. Strain the mixture and allow it cool. Drink it daily.
- The decoction of Triphala, root of barberry, colocynth, and moth (20ml each) should be taken along with turmeric powder (4gm) twice a day.
Don’t Miss : Super foods for Burning sensation